Here is my impressions on the new Xiaomi Mi Pad 3, the popular successor to the Mi Pad 2. Is this what we have been waiting for?
Here are my first impressions of the Xiaomi Mi Pad 3
- The overall design and construction is identical to the Mi Pad 2
- Comes with Premium build and well balanced design
- Still offers High Quality 7.9 inch IPS Retina Display
- It comes with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB eMMC Storage out of the box
- WiFi 802.11 AC (Dual Band WiFi Support)
- USB Type C Support
Where am I disappointed?
- Specs or Hardware isn’t great, in fact it is a step back from the Mi Pad 2
- Still no expandable storage support
- Not a huge upgrade over the Xiaomi Mi Pad 2
- No Chance of Dual OS version
WHERE TO BUY? (Updated April 29, 2017)
Use Coupon Code: MiPad3PC
You may also be interested: Tablet Deals (updated)
The Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 at first glance is basically a Pure Android version. Probably I would call it Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 version 2. More so, I am impressed with the design and build quality. I think it continues the premium build of the Xiaomi Mi Pad 2. But I am frankly disappointed with the internals, the Mediatek Chipset is low to mid end and not really great for Multitasking as well as gaming. Anyway, I think the Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 is geared towards multimedia. Stay tune for my Full Review.