Here is a teaser of Cube’s upcoming 2 in 1 convertible Tablet, the Cube KNote offers a fully laminated screen, adjustable backplate stand and an ultra think body at just 8.6mm
|Chipset||Intel Apollo Lake N3450 Quad Core 2.2GHz
GPU: Intel Graphics 500
|Memory||RAM: 6 GB LPDDR4
ROM: 128 GB eMMC
Expansion: supports microSD up to 128 GB
|OS||64 bit Windows 10 Home Edition|
|Display||11.6 inch IPS OGS Fully Laminated
1920 x 1080p Magic Color Panel
|Cameras||Rear: 5.0 mp
Front: 2.0 mp
|Connectivity||Dual Band WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4/5GHz)
|IO||1x USB Type C
1x 3.5mm Audio Port
1x DC Charging Port (12V 5A)
1x TF Card Slot
|Dimensions||289 x 180 x 8.6mm
Charger: 12V 5A
Availability? (still in pre-order)
Ships on Nov 16
You may also be interested: Tablet Deals (updated)
Highlights of the Cube KNote:
- Powered by Intel Apollo Lake N3450 and Intel Graphics 500
- 2 in 1 Convertible Ultrabook (Keyboard is optional)
- 11.6 inch IPS Fully Laminated 1920 x 1080 pixels with Magic Color Panel (similar to OGS)
- 6 GB LPDDR4 RAM and 128 GB eMMC
- MicroSD Support up to 128 GB
- Dual Band WiFi 2.4/5GHz
- 4000mAh (a bit frugal for a 11 inch tablet)
- USB Type C
- 8.6mm ultra thin and All Aluminum build
- Adjustable Angle Backplate of Keyboard
- Charges via DC Charging Port (12V 5A Charger)
Keyboard and also Stand?
The backplate of the keyboard also acts as the stand and can be adjusted up to 270 degrees. Also it is ultra thin and scratch resistant.
What is Magic Color Panel? or maybe just call it OGS
- It can make light go through the touch panel directly, thereby decreasing 2 level loss of light.
- There is also no air in the middle of the touch panel, which means light reflection reduction.
- No air layer also means much faster response time.
- I think this is the same as OGS, meaning Fully Laminated Screen
Cube has advertised that this tablet is thin, probably one of the thinnest tablet at just 8.6mm. They also said it has an all aluminum build.
What I think about it?
Well, just basing on the specs, it really isn’t that powerful, but what I am really interested is this Magic Color Panel Cube has been talking about. Also at just 8.6mm, this might be one of the thinnest 11 inch tablets available.